11 January 2020 Current Affairs in English – Current GK Quiz in English
11 January 2020 Current Affairs in English: 11 January 2020 Today Current Affairs questions and answers in English. This Current Affairs and General Knowledge Quiz will be helpful for the upcoming SSC, UPSC, Railway, Bank, Railway, Clerk, PO, Police, Exams. Know about 11 January 2020 Daily Current Affairs.
11 January 2020 Current Affairs in English
1. Where did the world’s first underground rail service originate?
Answer: (a) England
2. Where was the world’s first newspaper published?
Answer: (d) Italy
3. When did Indian tea reach England for the first time?
Answer: (d) 1839
4. Which region of Rajasthan is almost similar to which country?
- Sri Lanka
Answer: (b) Japan
5. Which of the following salt water lake is located in Badmer?
Answer: (a) Pachparda
6. Which bank has announced plans to give a guarantee to the home buyers?
- Punjab National Bank
- State Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Indian Bank
Answer: (b) State Bank of India
7. Who is the Chief Executive Officer of National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA)?
- Anita Karwal
- Naveen Aggarwal
- Nand Kumar Sai
- Pramod Chandra Modi
Answer: (b) Naveen Aggarwal
8. Where did Sanskriti Kumbh Mela start on 10 January?
Answer: (c) Prayagraj
9. Recently who has resigned as the President of the World Bank?
- Joey Song Jin
- Jim Yong Kim
- Jim John
- Moon Moon
Answer: (b) Jim Yong Kim
10. Which film won the Best Foreign Language Film Award at the Golden Globe Awards 2019?
- Shop Lifter
- Never look away
Answer: (a) Roma
11 January 2020 Current Affairs in English and stay tuned for all kinds of general knowledge quiz in English (www.latestgovtjobs.in).