2 January 2020 Current Affairs in English
2 January 2020 Current Affairs in English: Today 02 January 2020 Current Affairs questions and answers in English. This Current Affairs and General Knowledge Quiz will be helpful for the upcoming SSC, UPSC, Railway, Bank, Railway, Clerk, PO, Police, Exams. Know about 2 January 2020 Daily Current Affairs.
1. Recently who became the new Chief of the Indian Army?
- Bikram Singh
- Bipin Rawat
- Manoj Mukund Narwana
- Dalbir Singh Suhag
Answer: (c) Manoj Mukund Narwana
2. Recently who was given the charge of Director General of CRPF?
- S. S. Deswal
- RR Bhatnagar
- Vitul Kumar
- Sanjay Kaushik
Answer: (a) S. S. Deswal
3. Who was appointed to the post of Chief Secretary in Telangana?
- Shailendra Kumar Joshi
- Somesh Kumar
- Ramesh Kumar
- Vikas Gupta
Answer: (b) Somesh Kumar
4. What did the railways rename RPF?
- Security Force Service
- Indian Railway Force Service
- Railway Protection Force Service
- Indian Railway Protection Force Service
Answer: (d) Indian Railway Protection Force Service
5. Where will the third Khelo India Youth Games be held on January 10?
- West Bengal
Answer: (a) Guwahati
6. Recently who inaugurated the Atal Kisan Mazdoor Canteen?
- Jai Ram Thakur
- Vijay Rupani
- Manohar Lal Khattar
- Pramod Sawant
Answer: (c) Manohar Lal Khattar
7. Who was given the ‘Bharat-Bharati’ honor of Hindi Institute in Uttar Pradesh?
- Dr. Ramesh Chandra Shah
- Dr. Anand Prakash Dixit
- Vishwanath Tripathi
- Dr. Usha Kiran Khan
Answer: (d) Dr. Usha Kiran Khan
8. Recently who became the youngest bowler to take 100 T20 wickets?
- Rashid Khan
- Mujeeb Ur Rehman
- Mohammad Shami
- Adil Rashid
Answer: (b) Mujeeb Ur Rehman
9. Who has been selected for ‘Lokmanya Tilak National Journalism Award’.
- Dainik Jagran
- Amar Ujala
- Dainik Bhaskar
- Hindustan Times
Answer: (a) Dainik Jagran
10. Ajit Pawar has recently been sworn in as the Deputy Chief Minister of which state?
Answer: (c) Maharashtra
2 January 2020 Current Affairs in English and stay tuned for all kinds of general knowledge quiz in English. (www.latestgovtjobs.in).