4 January 2020 Current Affairs in English – Current GK Quiz in English
4 January 2020 Current Affairs in English: 04 January 2020 Daily Current Affairs questions and answers in English. This Current Affairs and General Knowledge Quiz will be helpful for the upcoming SSC, UPSC, Railway, Bank, Railway, Clerk, PO, Police, Exams. Know about 4 January 2020 Daily Current Affairs.
1. Which Indian state government has planned to start door-delivery of sand?
- Andra Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
Answer: (a) Andhra Pradesh
2. Vichho-o Yoshu, who passed away recently, was the assembly speaker of which state?
- Uttar Pradesh
Answer: (c) Nagaland
3. By which date the deadline for linking permanent account number (PAN) to Aadhaar was extended
- 26 January 2020
- 28 May 2020
- 31 March 2020
- 22 February 2020
Answer: (c) 31 March 2020
4. From which year does the ICC plan to conclude the five-day trials?
Answer: (b) 2023
5. Fred Graham, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
- The Singer
Answer: (d) Journalist
6. Recently announced Earthshot award is related to which of the following?
- Air Pollution Prevention
- Climate Change
- Related to Terrorism
- Related to Sanitation
Answer: (b) Climate change
7. Recently who has launched a new online tracking system for political parties?
- Policy Commission
- Planning Commission
- Election Commission
- Ministry of Education
Answer: (c) Election Commission
8. In which state of Australia have fire officials declared a state of emergency?
- New South Wales
- South Australia
Answer: (a) New South Wales
9. According to the UNICEF report, which country has the highest number of deliveries of 67,385 children on 1 January 2020?
Answer: (c) India
10. Name the world’s tallest concrete tower bridge built recently in China?
Answer: (b) Pingtang
4 January 2020 Current Affairs in English and stay tuned for all kinds of general knowledge quiz in English (www.latestgovtjobs.in).