8 January 2020 Current Affairs in English – Current GK Quiz in English
8 January 2020 Current Affairs in English: 08 January 2020 Daily Current Affairs questions and answers in English. This Current Affairs and General Knowledge Quiz will be helpful for the upcoming SSC, UPSC, Railway, Bank, Railway, Clerk, PO, Police, Exams. Know about 8 January 2020 Daily Current Affairs.
8 January 2020 Current Affairs in English
1. Recently the market capitalization of which bank has been reduced by 6,883.44 crores?
- State Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- ICICI Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
Answer: (c) ICICI Bank
2. Which of the following has announced the announcement of the first ‘International Yoga Day Media Award’ to 30 media institutions?
- Policy Commission
- Planning Commission
- Central Government
- Election Commission
Answer: (c) Central Government
3. (NDRF) Academy will be established in which city?
Answer: (a) Nagpur
4. Which of these scientists has been announced to be given the Indira Gandhi Award for the year 2020?
- Abdul Kalam
- R. Ramanujam
- Kalraj Majumdar
- P Desai
Answer: (b) R. Ramanujam
5. Which ministry has announced the establishment of the New Emerging and Strategic Technology Division?
- Foreign Ministry
- Home Ministry
- Human Resource Development Ministry
- Ministry of Defence
Answer: (a) Foreign Ministry
6. What is the age of declaring the world’s oldest living human in Japan?
Answer: (b) 117
7. Who has become the highest run-scorer for the New Zealand cricket team in recent times?
- Kane Williamson
- Ros Taylor
- Martin Guptill
- Tom Latham
Answer: (b) Ros Taylor
8. The murder of military commander Suleimani Which country has announced not to accept the 2015 nuclear deal?
Answer: (d) Iran
9. Khadi and Village Industries Commission has opened its first silk processing plant in which state?
Answer: (a) Gujarat
10. Umaro Sissoko Embalo has recently been elected the President of which country?
Answer: (c) Guinea-Bissau
11. Irfan Pathan has announced his retirement from all formats of cricket, from which state?
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
Answer: (c) Gujarat
8 January 2020 Current Affairs in English and stay tuned for all kinds of general knowledge quiz in English (www.latestgovtjobs.in).