Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019: Bihar Vidhan Parishad Sachivalaya, Patna has issued notification out for the recruitment of 86 Various Post. Candidates can apply online Bihar Vidhan Parishad 86 Vacancy before the last date 11.09.2019.
Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019
Advt No: 02/04/05/06/2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-08-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-09-2019
- Last Date to Fee Payment: 11-09-2019
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- General/OBC Candidates: 600/-
- SC/ST Candidates: 150/–
- Payment Mode: Pay Exam Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode Only.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2019)
- For Assistant: 21-37 Years
- For Other Post: 18-37 Years
- Note: Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Total Vacancy:- 86 Post
|Lower Division Clerk
Eligibility For Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019
- For Assistant Post: Bachelor Degree in Any Stream and must have 30 WPM Typing Speed in Hindi and English.
- For Lower Division Clerk Post: 12th Pass and must have with 30 WPM Typing Speed in Hindi and English.
- For Driver Post: 10th pass exam and must have valid driving license (LMV/HMV).
- For Security Guard Post: 12th passed from any recognized board in India.
- For Assistant Urdu Post: Bachelor Degree in Urdu with Computer Course from AICTE/DOEACC/NIELIT.
- For Translator(Hindi/English) Post: Bachelor Degree in Hindi/English with Computer Course from AICTE/DOEACC/NIELIT.
- For Assistant Caretaker Post: Bachelor Degree in any Stream with Computer Course from AICTE/DOEACC/NIELIT.
- Note: For Other Education Qualification Information go to official notification.
- Height: 167.5 CM (Male) and 154.6 (Female)
- Chest: 76.5-81 CM and Not Applicable for Female
- Vision: 6/12 without glasses for (Male/Female)
How to Apply For Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019
- Candidates can apply online only from 22.08.2019 to 11.09.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should have a valid personal email ID and Mobile number.
- In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying Online.
- The Name of the Candidate, Father Name and Mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Scan and upload your recent photograph, signature at the appropriate places as per instructions.
- Candidates selection based on performance in Exam and interview.
- Mobile Phones and any other Electronics gadgets are not permitted during any examination.
For all important updates about Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019, join us on our major job portal website (www.latestgovtjobs.in) and other details of Latest Bihar Govt Jobs like admit card, exam date, answer key and result Keep in touch with us.