IFFCO AGT Online Form 2019: Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) has issued notification out for the recruitment of Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) Posts. Candidates can apply online IFFCP AGT Vacancy before the last date 05.09.2019.
IFFCO AGT Online Form 2019
Agriculture Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 27-08-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-09-2019
- Last Date to Fee Payment: 05-09-2019
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- General/OBC Candidates: 0/-
- SC/ST Candidates: 0/–
- Payment Mode: No Application Fee Only fill IFFCO online application form.
Age Limit (As on 01-09-2019)
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Note: Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Eligibility For IFFCO AGT Recruitment 2019
- The candidate should possess Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree but those candidates whose final semester results are expected by September, 2019 can also apply.
- General/OBC candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in each semester and SC/ ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in each semester in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree. Those candidates who have CGPA score in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree should convert into percentage while filling the application form.
- The candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in 2016 and thereafter can only apply.
- The candidate having Two Years Full Time Regular Degree in M.Sc. (Agriculture) can also apply, provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.) qualification given above.
- The above qualifications should be from the UGC recognized University /Institute.
- Candidate must be well versed with reading, writing and speaking knowledge of the regional language of the State for which application is made (Knowing one or more than one language will be preferred). Knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
- Note: For Other Education Qualification Information go to official notification.
How to Apply For IFFCO AGT Vacancies 2019
- Candidates can apply online only from 27.08.2019 to 05.09.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should have a valid personal email ID and Mobile number.
- In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying Online.
- The Name of the Candidate, Father Name and Mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Scan and upload your recent photograph, signature at the appropriate places as per instructions.
For all important updates about IFFCO AGT Online Form 2019, join us on our major job portal website (www.latestgovtjobs.in) and other details of Latest IFFCO AGT Jobs like admit card, exam date, answer key and result Keep in touch with us.