Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019: Join Indian Coast Guard has issued notification out for the recruitment of Navik General Duty (GD) Posts. Candidates can apply online Navik GD Online Form before the last date 01.09.2019.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
Advt No: 01/2020
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-08-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-08-2019
- Last Date to Fee Payment: 01-09-2019
- Admit Card: 17-23 September 2019
- Exam Date: September / Ocotber 2019
- All Categories: 0/-
- Payment Mode: No application fee only fill Coast Guard Navik 10+2 Recruitment 2019 Online Form.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
- Age Between: 01/02/1998 to 31/01/2002.
- Note: Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Eligibility For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
- 10+2 pass with minimum 50% marks in Physics and Maths Subjects.
- Height: 157 CMS
- Running: 1.6 KM in 07 Minutes
- Squat Ups: 20 Times
- Push Up: 10 Times
- Note: For Other Education Qualification Information go to official notification.
How to Apply For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
- Candidates can apply online only from 26.08.2019 to 01.09.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should have a valid personal email ID and Mobile number.
- In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying Online.
- The Name of the Candidate, Father Name and Mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
Exam Center Information
|Candidates Belongs to
||Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana(other than NCR District’s) and Union Territory of Chandigarh
||Rajasthan (Other than NCR district’s)
||Delhi, Haryana NCR, UP NCR, Rajasthan NCR District
||Uttar Pradesh(Other Than NCR District’s)
||Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya and Sikkim
||Bihar and Jharkhand
|| Kanyakumari, Tirunelveli, Thoothukudi, Ramanathapuram, Virudhunagar, Theni, Madurai, Sivaganga, Pudukottai, Dindigul, Thanjavur, Thiruvarur, Nagapatnam and Karur
||Rest of Tamil Nadu District and Union Territory of Puducherry
||Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh
||Kerala and Lakshadweep
||Maharashtra, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli
||Karnataka and Goa
Important Instructions for Indian Coast Guard Vacancies 2019
- The candidates are to choose only one choice of Centre from the list mentioned against state to which they belong to.
- Cut off percentage (%) of a particular state/centre will be decided depending upon the number of applications with higher percentage received.
Important Links for Coast Guard Jobs 2019
For all important updates about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019, join us on our major job portal website (www.latestgovtjobs.in) and other details of Latest Coast Guard Jobs like admit card, exam date, answer key and result Keep in touch with us.