MNNIT Non Teaching Post Online Form 2019: Moti Lal Nehru Medical College (MNNIT) has issued notification out for the recruitment of 106 Non Teaching Posts. Candidates can apply online Non Teaching 106 Vacancy before the last date 30.09.2019.
MNNIT Recruitment 2019
Advt No: 05/2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-09-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-09-2019
- Last Date to Fee Payment: 30-09-2019
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- General/OBC Candidates: 500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: 150/–
- Payment Mode: Pay Exam Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode Only.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2019)
- Maximum Age: 27-30 Years
- Note: Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Total Vacancy:- 106 Post
Eligibility For MNNIT Non Teaching Recruitment 2019
- For Superintendent Post: Bachelor Degree and Post Graduation in Any Stream with 50% Marks with Computer Knowledge.
- For Junior Assistant Post: 10+2 Intermediate Passed with Typing Speed Minimum 35 wpm.
- For Senior Assistant Post: 10+2 Intermediate Passed in Any Stream with Short Hand Minimum Speed 80 wpm in Stenography.
- For Stenographer Post: 10+2 Intermediate Passed in Any Stream with Short Hand Minimum Speed 80 wpm in Stenography.
- For Senior Stenographer Post: 10+2 Intermediate Passed in Any Stream with Short Hand Minimum Speed 100 wpm in Stenography.
- For Technical Assistant Post: BE / B.Tech / MCA/ Diploma in Civil Engineering Degree in OR First Class Diploma OR First Class Bachelor Degree in Science OR Post Graduation in Science with 50% Marks.
- For Technician and Senior Technician Post: 10+2 Intermediate with Science with 60% Marks OR 10+2 with 50% Marks ITI Certificate OR Diploma in Engineering of 3 Years Course in Related Trade from Polytechnic.
- Note: For Other Education Qualification Information go to official notification.
How to Apply For MNNIT Non Teaching Vacancies 2019
- Candidates can apply online only from 01.09.2019 to 30.09.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should have a valid personal email ID and Mobile number.
- In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying Online.
- The Name of the Candidate, Father Name and Mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Scan and upload your recent photograph, signature at the appropriate places as per instructions.
- Mobile Phones and any other Electronics gadgets are not permitted during any examination.
For all important updates about MNNIT Jobs 2019, join us on our major job portal website (www.latestgovtjobs.in) and other details of Latest MNNIT Jobs like admit card, exam date, answer key and result Keep in touch with us.