State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2019: State Health Society Bihar (SHSB) has issued notification out for the recruitment of 126 District Programme Coordinator, District Manager, Executive Assistant (Disctrict) and Executive Assistant (State) Posts. Candidates can apply online SHSB 126 Vacancy before the last date 12.09.2019.
State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2019
Advt No: BSSS_PMJAY-04/2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20-08-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-09-2019
- Last Date to Fee Payment: 12-09-2019
- Admit Card: October 2019
- Exam Date: 11 October 2019
- General/OBC Candidates: 300/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 150/–
- Payment Mode: Pay Exam Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode Only.
Age Limit (As on 01/08/2019)
- For District Program Coordinator and District Manger (IT): 21-40 Years
- For Executive Assistant: 18-28 Years
- Note: Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Total Vacancy:- 126Post
|District Programme Coordinator
|District Manager (IT)
|Executive Assistant (District)
|Executive Assistant (State)
Eligibility For State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2019
- For District Programme Coordinator Post: Post-Graduation in Social Work/ PGD in healthcare or MBA/Master of Health Administration/ Hospital Management or Master of Public Health from recognized UGC university and minimum 5 years of experience in implementation of governments Health or related programmes.
- For District Manager (IT) Post: MCA or Post-graduation in Computer Science/IT or MBA in IT/CS or B Tech in IT/CS or BE in IT/CS from recognised university/institution with minimum of 5 years of experience in implementing and managing information systems.
- For Executive Assistant (District) Post: Graduation from a recognized University with Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) with minimum of one year experience in related field and Proficiency in Typing : Hindi- Minimum 30 Words Per Minute, 300 words in 10 minutes. 1.5% of error will be considered and in English – Minimum 30 Words Per Minute, 300 words in 10 minutes 1.5% of error will be considered
- Executive Assistant (State) Post: Graduation from a recognized University with Post
Graduation Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) with minimum of 2 year’s experience in related field and Proficiency in Typing: Hindi – Minimum 30 Words Per Minute, 300 words in 10 minutes. 1.5% of error will be considered in English – Minimum 30 Words Per Minute, 300 words in 10 minutes 1.5% of error will be considered.
- Note: For Other Education Qualification Information go to official notification.
How to Apply For Bihar Health Society Recruitment 2019
- Candidates can apply online only from 20.08.2019 to 12.09.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- The applications for selection to the above posts will be accepted ONLY ONLINE through website website http://statehealthsocietybihar.org & http://health.bih.nic.in No other mode of application shall be entertained. Any application received via any other mode will be summarily rejected and no further communication will be entertained.
- The Online Application involves the following process:-
b. Personal and Educational Details,
c. Uploading of Photograph and Signature,
d. Payment & Final Submission,
e. Generation & Printing of Registration Slip.
- As per the above prescribed fee for Online Application Form, candidates will be directed for Online Payment. once the Registration is completed. Candidate is requested to keep his/her Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net Banking details ready for the same. Candidates are required to carefully go through the Instructions for filling the Online Application.
- Candidates should apply by submitting the online application. After successful submission, candidates will be required to take a print-out of the Acknowledgement Slip which will be generated by the system and will contain a unique acknowledgement number for future reference purpose.
- If the candidate faces any difficulty while submitting the on line application, he/ she can write to us on Email ID –[email protected]
Important Instructions for State Health Society Bihar Jobs 2019
- Candidates selection based on Computer Based Test (CBT) and personal interview.
- Mobile Phones and any other Electronics gadgets are not permitted during any examination.
- The post for Divyang (Physically Challenged) Candidates will be reserved as per Govt. of Bihar rules circulated vide memo no.-13062 dt. 12.10.2017.
- The reservation for Women will be as per the General Administration, Govt. of Bihar rules circulated vide letter no.- 2342 dt. 15.02.2016.
- The reservation for Grand Son I Grand Daughter/Maternal Grand Son /Maternal Grand Daughter of freedom fighters of Bihar will be complied as per Govt. rules circulated vide letter no.- 2526 dt. 18.02.2016.
- Female (BC) reserved category includes women candidate of SC, ST, EBC and BC category, for this category the candidate must be a domicile of Bihar.
Important Links For State Health Society Bihar Vacancies 2019
||Link Activate on 20.08.2019
For all important updates about State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2019, join us on our major job portal website (www.latestgovtjobs.in) and other details of Latest Bihar Govt Jobs like admit card, exam date, answer key and result Keep in touch with us.